The Section on Public Administration Education (SPAE) hosts the Teaching Public Administration Conference (TPAC). Starting in 2020 SPAE/TPAC adopted the strategy to hold conferences in conjunction with the Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration (NASPAA). This has been a successful strategy to expand our influence and participation.
- TPAC 2023 – To be held in conjunction with the NASPAA Annual Conference October 11-13, in Pittsburgh, PA. The theme is titled, “Impact, Growth, and Value: Conveying the Importance of Public Service Education.” https://www.naspaa.org/events/2023-naspaa-annual-conference-october-11-13-2023
- The three previous conferences held in conjunction with NASPAA:
- TPAC 2022 – Chicago, IL. October 19 – 22, 2022. The theme, “The Time is Now: A Bold and Noble Public Service for All.”
- TPAC 2021 – Virtual Conference, October 25-29, 2021. The theme, “Reimaging the Civic Square.”
- TPAC 2020 – Virtual Conference, October 14-16, 2020. The theme, “Building the New Civic Square.”